Your Land Based Accommodation Solution
Regardless of the size or location, we can help you design, install and operate the most suitable modular workforce camp for your project.
Our design team will work with you to create the right size and configuration of camp that best meets the needs of the project. Certain variables such as length of term, location, climate and even type of project will often dictate the type of camp or equipment we use for your project.
Although the size, floor plan and configuration of each camp may vary, they typically all consist of the following components: single room accommodation, commercial kitchen, dining hall, recreation hall, mud room, exercise room and various other features and services.
Standard workforce camp configurations include:
- 2 – 10 Person Self Contained Private Camps
- 22 – 27 Person Side by Side Drill Camps
- 22 – 30 Person Executive Dorms
- 44 Person Jack and Jill Dorms (bathroom between every 2 rooms)
- 49 Person Standard Dorm
- 25 – 500 Person Workforce Camp Complex
- 2 – 10 Unit Kitchen Diner Complexes
- 2 – 5 Unit Recreation Complexes
- 5 – 12 Unit Kitchen Diner Recreation Complexes
Contact us now to discuss your modular workforce camp needs. We would be pleased to help you identify the accommodation solution that works best for you and your team.